Saturday, June 16, 9:00-12:00pm, Room 403 Senior High Room, PSBC is hosting a seminar for those who desire to learn more about healing from sexual or domestic abuse. This seminar is meant to help laypeople learn how to HELP victims. It is not a workshop for victims, although they are welcome to attend. Dr. Morven Baker, D.Min, PCC-S, NCC, a Christian therapist in private practice at Ashland Women’s Counseling Center, will lead the seminar. Dr. Baker specializes in women’s issues, particularly recovery from childhood sexual abuse and domestic abuse. She has over two decades of clinical experience in helping people heal from the effects of abuse. If you would like to attend, please contact the church by Wednesday, June 13, at 419-289-0224 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal information will be kept confidential.
- Camp Bethany Registrations Due
- Camp for All Generations Weekend at Camp Bethany (May 31-June 2)
- Sunday, June 2~What is going on? Check this out!
- Baby Bottle Campaign Kicking off May 26
- Want to serve as a Delegate for Brethren National Conference?
- Need a Ride to Camp Bethany on Sunday, June 2?
- Help in the Camp Bethany Kitchen?
- Engage Youth Conference @ Indiana Wesleyan–Early Registration Due May 29
- ACCESS Job Opening
- ACCESS Thank You!
You are here: Home » Dr. Morven Baker Seminar on Sexual & Domestic Abuse
June 11th, 2012