Current small group leaders training for the Unified Theme, “Enjoying God More Than Ever Before,” will be held on Sunday, September 9, at 6:30pm. We don’t want to just talk about enjoying God, we want to experience joy in God, so the first part of the UDT Small Group times will be discussions of a creative experience of God. The second half of the small group time will be explore, “Discover Your Soul’s Pathway to God,” the Sacred Pathways material of Gary Thomas. Please contact the church office to let us know how many sets of materials to print for your small group.
- Youth Group meeting at the 710 House Sunday, May 26
- Camp Bethany Registrations Due
- Camp for All Generations Weekend at Camp Bethany (May 31-June 2)
- Sunday, June 2~What is going on? Check this out!
- Baby Bottle Campaign Kicking off May 26
- Want to serve as a Delegate for Brethren National Conference?
- Need a Ride to Camp Bethany on Sunday, June 2?
- Help in the Camp Bethany Kitchen?
- Engage Youth Conference @ Indiana Wesleyan–Early Registration Due May 29
- ACCESS Job Opening
You are here: Home » Small Group Leaders Training
August 2nd, 2012