Worship Services at Park Street
There is power in the relationship between God and His gathered church, and we enter into this celebration at our Sunday morning worship services.The 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. services blend music, prayer, and the truths of Scripture.
Because people ask, we'll let you know that the music is contemporary, all offered to celebrate and glorify God. You''re welcome to worship with hands up, seated quietly, or simply reflecting. All are welcome to worship with us.
We know that visiting somewhere new can be a bit overwhelming, so here are some handy steps to help you plan your first visit to Park Street:
- Worship times are 9:00 am and 10:30 am. Choose whichever one works best for your schedule as they are similar in content. Both worship times you will find families and single folks of all ages; children through 90+. We like to say that Pastor Nate's jokes are marginally better by the second service.
- We have a great nursery and classes for children of all ages (0 - 6th grade). Depending on the age of kids, they may sing, get a bible lesson, play some games, and maybe even score a snack to keep everyone in good spirits. Kids of all ages can stay for both service times, and the activities are different in each, allowing parents to be a part of worship, serving, or classes on a Sunday morning.
- What's the church like? We are a casual church, so bring your coffee with you or come early to grab some coffee from us.
- Do people dress formally? Not typically, but because of our range of generations, you are welcome to come in your Sunday best or dress casually.
- If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call or email. We are glad to help get you the information you need.
Sunday Morning Details
9:00 am and 10:30 am Worship Services - Held in the newly renovated Worship Center, casual, contemporary worship gathers all generations together.
Park Street Kids – Classes for children 2 years-5th grade are offered during both the 9 and 10:30 services. We welcome your children during one or both services.
Nursery for Newborns to Age Two – Our nursery is a place where babies can sleep, play, and be messy while their parents and caretakers can worship without interruption.
Also, a Care Room is available in the Worship Center for moms and dads to care for infants or toddlers, if necessary. It has a changing table and private nursing area.
Junior High – 6th - 8th Graders typically gather each morning at 9:00 am. Sometimes plans change, so feel free to reach out and ask for details before you plan to attend. Once you get connected, we will keep you in the loop through youth and parent communications.